Welcome to the second installment of our series of short blogs about Popplet features. If you missed the previous article, here’s the shortlist again:
- The Timewarp Tool
- Adding images, videos, text, and drawings
- Color coding and other classification methods
- Building a Popplet database
- Real-time collaboration
- Tools to export and share popplets including HTML
- Access levels – permissions
- Formatting tools
Today we’re going to be looking at how to make the most of The Timewarp Tool with the help of Jack and Jill’s holiday planner.
The Timewarp Tool, as you may have guessed, lets you return to a previous version of any popplet at a point when it was created, and view it. Timewarp tells you precisely when that version of your popplet was saved.
It’s good, even necessary to retrace your thinking sometimes, Timewarp allows this. It also makes a very respectable presentation tool.