All ideas great or small can find a home in Popplet: from a simple “to do” list to the exciting seeds of a new project. And when it’s time for good ideas to become great ideas then it’s time to share them.
Popplet helps you to share your work by adding collaborators. When you add collaborators you will be able to:
- Invite and receive feedback on your work
- Ask and answer questions
- Participate in classroom activities in real time
- Set and participate group assignments and group discussions
- Work together on projects in real time
- Assign access levels and user permissions
There are 2 levels of collaboration:
- Popplet Comments – great for feedback and note taking as Popplet Comments do not appear in the main popplet board.
- Editing – as well as comments, collaborators can add new popples to a Popplet board.