Popplet is a popular app with professors and students in the science classroom and in the laboratory. It has all the versatile, intuitive features favored by inquisitive minds. This ensures Popplet a position at the hub of all the best school and college science projects. Popplet has a role to play at every stage of the discovery process, from the initial ideas (brainstorming) stage through to the presentation of results.
Why is Popplet so popular with scientists? Because there are so many ways to use it in scientific work. With Popplet you can:
- Brainstorm thoughts and ideas – What do we know? What do we want to know? How are we going to find out?
- Plan practical work and experiments
- Record observations during practicals using text, photos, and video
- Collate and present results
- Collaborate on project work in real time…or anytime
- Classify and make visuals of pretty much anything: animals, insects, plants, planets…
- Create cool visuals that demonstrate learning
- Produce great presentations of results
Let’s put Popplet under the microscope and observe its behavior in the areas of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.