Summer vacation in some places is coming to an end, and educators, parents, and students are looking forward to a fresh academic year: new classes, new friends, new subjects. They will also be researching which apps and technology to put in their classrooms, homes and digital backpacks.
Deciding on which new digital technologies to use or purchase can be daunting because of the vast number of educational apps on the market. However, if you’re looking for a seasoned, tried-and-tested, all-rounder app for all subjects, then keep it simple. Popplet is one of the most versatile and useful tools available to educators and learners and it continues proving itself as the go-to app for any subject:
- Literacy – reading and writing skills
- Numeracy – simple and complex activities
- Science – Chemistry, Physics, Biology…
- The Environment – pollution, environmental change
- Technology, Computing, Robotics and Automation
- History – timelines, historical events and profiles