Popplet Comments lets you add extra information in text form to individual popples, storing this information discretely behind the main popplet board and adding a whole new dimension to your collaborative work.
Like all things Popplet, this feature is simple and powerful. It is also remarkably versatile and can be advantageously employed in many different situations. Discover how to make your Popplets better and more accessible to others by simply adding comments. Take a look at some of the things Popplet users are doing:
- Hold onto thoughts or ideas that you aren’t quite ready to let go of – could be a whole other Popplet!
- Prevent Popplets from becoming cluttered by storing stuff as comments.
- Take notes: in class, during meetings, anywhere…connect notes to visuals.
- Create creative text, while using photos or images as visual cues for inspiration.
- Add research notes to your Popplet work, which can then be shared.
- Show your working, shed some more light on your process.
- Work together,collaborate on projects/homework.
- Real time communication in group/classroom work.
How to Add Comments
To activate comments all you have to do is select a popple to highlight it, then click on the black comment bubble that sits just above the top right hand corner: